Saturday, April 12, 2008

The secrets of the Universe

There are, I'm sure, some things that we've all been dying to know but never did manage to find out. For example, how many 5 year old kids could YOU take in a fight? I've always wondered about that. The scientist in me wanted to do an experiment, but the lawyer in me kinda won out in the end. So I had consigned this to the "Things I won't find out this side of Heaven" bin.

But, wonder of wonders, just as Jesus promised, I sought and indeed found, via Fr. Daren (as this is something every Catholic needs to know), the answer to this conundrum.


And you could find out too!! Click here.

My favourite question was:
During the fight, would you feel morally comfortable picking up a child and using him/her as a weapon to throw at other children?
Oh joy!

No comments: