Fr. Daren over at Servant and Steward has honoured me by bestowing on me the Superior Scribbler Award. As always, non sum dignus. In conferring the award, Fr. D said that I "keeps us to speed on things happening on the other side of the world, often with great photos."
Many thanks, Fr. D.
And now the rules for those who receive this award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
- Each Blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (scroll down). That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
By the powers vested in me by the rules, I hereby bestow the Superior Scribbler Award upon:Matt Doyle of Lacrimarum Valle who gives us who are pondering a vocation to the priesthood a window into what a faithful and beautiful Catholic family is like as he lives out his vocation as a Catholic father and husband.
Fr. Tim Finnegan of the Hermeneutic of Continuity who gives us a glimpse into the the life of a faithful priest and who enlightens us all with his wit and wisdom.
Josephus Flavius of Byzantine, Texas who fills us in to the happenings and goings-on in the life of the Eastern lung of the Catholic Church.
Kat of the Crescat whose wit and insight is most entertaining and whose blog is a visual feast for the eyes.
Lawrence of Deus me vocat who's a great student who is trying to be faithful to God and his call.