Master Joee Blogs has tagged me to list down 5 completely random things about myself. I’m assuming that these are facts that are not self evident, so I’m not going tell you how much liturgical abuse peeves me off =)
Anyway, here it goes.
1) I have an honours degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering and am currently a professional engineer in a multinational
2) I have 5 altars/oratories/prayer spaces in my house, a 4 foot crucifix in my room, 3 statues of Our Lady scattered all over, 2 dozen crucifixes(which I alternate and wear to the office every day) and 1 dozen rosaries, black, shaken, not stirred. [And no, I do not live in a mansion, I live in a single storey 2 room terrace house, with me Gran, thank you very much.)
3) I am a great football (read soccer for you
4) I don’t own any jeans, I always wear black slacks (that’s trousers for you Britishers) when the occasion warrants wearing long pants.
5) I don’t eat seafood. This is pretty tough to do if you live on an island and where people use seafood in every dish.
I would like to tag Mark the Altar Server of Deus Caritas Est who’s very irenic, Mark the Med Student in
Mr. Smith has completed his.
Paul of Deo Juvante has completed his.
Mark of Deus Caritas Est has completed his.