Monday, January 29, 2007

Where's the Motu Proprio?

Oh boy, am I in trouble this time. I can't believe I lost the motu proprio.

The Catholic bloggers are going to have a field day with this one. Sigh...

Lord, what ever am I to do now...

A voice: Holy Father!
Papa Ratzi: Eh? Who's that calling me?

Cardinal Andrea Cordero Lanza di Montezemolo: Holy Father, I saw Piero running in there with your motu proprio! You can see him if you put your fingers like this.

Others: Yes, we saw him too!
Cardinal Andrea Cordero Lanza di Montezemolo: There, with his back against the wall.

You come out of there Piero. The game is up.
I see you. Don't let me come in there!

Papa Ratzi: Heheh! Who's your Papa now =)
Piero: Crap. This chain is starting to feel pretty heavy right about now. I think I'm going to go hang myself with it.

Aiiieeeee! Oh yeah! You know whats coming. I feel like dancing too.

Disclaimer: No Popes or Masters of Papal Liturgical Ceremonies were hurt in this production. This is purely meant in a spirit of fun and not meant to cause any offense.

Actually the photos are from Rome's St. Paul Outside the Walls Basilica, where Pope Benedict XVI presided over a prayer service to mark the end of prayer week for Christian Unity, Thursday, Jan. 25, 2007.
Pope Benedict XVI on Thursday called for honest dialogue among Christians as he expressed sadness over tensions between Churches following centuries of divisions. (AP Photo/Andrew Medichini)

The picture of the delighted Pope was of His Holiness reacting to an acquaintance in a crowd of worshippers while leaving Vespers prayers for St. Paul the Apostle, at St Paul's Basilica Outside the Walls in Rome January 25, 2007. REUTERS/Dario Pignatelli (ITALY)

No comments: